Route to Getting Grants (R2G2)
Route to Getting Grants (R2G2) is a monthly seminar series specially designed for junior faculty. Sessions cover all aspects of grant writing, delivered through panel sessions, workshops and focused talks. R2G2 will also provide unique networking opportunities, enabling cross faculty collaborations and multidisciplinary partnerships. R2G2 ensures that junior faculty have all the tools and strategies to lead them to grant success and on to independent research careers.
Jointly sponsored by Stanford Medicine’s Office of Faculty Development and Diversity, the Stanford Cardiovascular Institute, Stanford EARTH, and School of Engineering Research Administration.
Target Audience: Faculty or Instructors
Join the mailing list: https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/r2g2series
Next R2G2 Session:
Mark your Calendar! Upcoming R2G2 events:
R2G2 Planning Committee:
- Ilenia Battiato, Assistant Professor of Energy Researches Engineering
- Crystal Botham, Director, Grant Writing Academy
- Magali Fassiotto, Assistant Dean for Faculty Development and Diversity, School of Medicine
- Rachel Sparks, Proposal Editor, School of Engineering
- Edda Spiekerkoetter, Assistant Professor of Medicine
- William Abraham Tarpeh, Assistant Professor of Chemical Engineering