VPGE’s Diversity Dissertation Research Opportunity (DDRO)
VPGE’s Diversity Dissertation Research Opportunity (DDRO) is now accepting proposals.
The application deadline is Monday, March 29th
The VPGE’s Diversity Dissertation Research Opportunity (DDRO) provides competitive awards to doctoral students for research expenses related to dissertations that contribute to our understanding of diversity, which includes, but is not limited to, culture, socioeconomic background, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, and life experience. The primary focus for DDRO funding is on research, not on the diversity of the applicant. These funds help advance Stanford’s commitment to diversity.
Eligibility: Stanford doctoral students from any department or program who:
- Are making satisfactory academic progress
- Have been admitted to candidacy
- Have an approved dissertation proposal
- Will be registered in the quarter they receive funding.
- Project Summary
- Curriculum Vitae (cv)
- Unofficial Transcript from AXESS
- Project Budget
- Letter of Recommendation (your advisor will submit directly)
- IRB Certification Status (if required)
- Report of Prior DDRO Funding (if required)