We coach graduate and postdoctoral trainees in developing and articulating research strategies to tackle important scientific questions.
We are hiring an Assistant Director (Learn More).
We help you STEP into success with grant writing by:
- Supporting you in creating proposals and productive writing practice
- Training you to write and edit efficiently
- Empowering you to elicit and provide effective feedback
- Providing you with coaching, editing and review of proposals and scientific writings
Why you should submit a proposal:
- Writing rigorously clarifies and deepens your thinking
- Articulating research priorities increases productivity and impact
- Developing and communicating ideas is critical in all career paths
- Eliciting and providing feedback strengthens mentoring relationships
- Reviewing feedback improves your writing
- Securing funding is an accomplishment and has positive career benefits
The award-winning Autumn Proposal Bootcamp (Sept 20 – Nov 19, 2021) is now fully online! Our grant writers have almost twice the success as non-Bootcamp trainees (Botham et al., PLoS ONE). Registration (Click Here!) – ENDS Sept 22 @ 5 pm UPDATE: Are you a Graduate Student? Yes! If you are interested in joining the NRSA Proposal Bootcamp, email Crystal Botham asap. The NRSA Proposal Bootcamp… Continue reading »
Access restrictedPlease log in to view this content.